This ski has been chosen as the perfect 'first pair of skis'. A step up from your run of the mill hire shop skis, these skis will help you progress your technique on the piste. Featuring excellent grip in the turns these skis will build your confidence allowing you to venture onto pistes that you wouldnt have considered last season.
The perfect choice for daring skiers always looking to carve their own line, this ski has the perfect underfoot width for crushing your way through any snow conditions. It combines a modern design and high-performing technologies, so you can enjoy your days on the slopes with plenty of confidence and style.
TERRAIN: ON PISTE
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
- Piste : 6/6
- Powder : 1/6
- Skier level : 3/6
Edge Grip: The Edge Amplifier ski-plate construction transmits 100% of your energy to the edge, for unmatched edge grip performance.
Terrain absorption: The Crossover Tip is developed to absorb vibrations and provide great ski-to-snow contact, it helps you carve on different terrains, no matter the snow conditions.
Stability at speed: The Woodcore construction reduces vibration and provides optimum stability and a strong rebound even at high speeds.
Edge Amplifier GS: The redesigned GS-specific Edge Amplifier ski-plate construction transmits all your power to the edge for unmatched edge grip and stability at high-speeds.
Crossover Tip: A construction of the tip has lateral TPU inserts to act as bumpers and better absorb shock, while a layer of carbon powered C/FX improves dampening properties.
Poplar Woodcore: Woodcore offers stability, liveliness and forgiveness while ensuring good ski-to-snow contact.
- Construction: Semi Sandwich
- Shape Profile: Tip Rocker
- Tip Rocker Profile: 15 %
- Topsheet: Glossy in mold structuration
- Techno: Crossover Tip, Edge Amplifier GS, Poplar Wood Core
- Waist Width: 76 - 88
- These skis should be ordered approximately10cm shorter than you.
WHAT ABILITY AM I?
Choose the right ski length for you based on your height and skiing level.
- Min: You have never skied before
- Max: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
- Min: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain
- Max: You link turns with speed control and bring skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs
- Min: You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns. Confident on green and blue runs.
- Max: You use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions including red slopes
- Min: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs
- Max: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST