The reliable performance women need, with the instant fit they want. Developed so women can benefit from Salomon’s extensive boot-building know-how, this boot combines reliable performance with minimal fuss. The Autostretch liner is made of extendable foam with flexible edges, making it instantly adaptable to your feet and calf morphology. Step in and enjoy a fit that instantly adapts to the shape of your feet.
Tool free tooth adjustment: Easy, tool-free personalization of the lower leg volume is achieved by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
My Instant Fit Sport: This new, anatomically designed sport liner improves comfort while ensuring a warmer fit. The elastic sides of the Autostretch construction allow for perfect adaptation to your calf.
TERRAIN TYPE: ON PISTE
BOOT FIT: MEDIUM
- Tool free tooth adjustment: Easy, tool-free personalization of the lower leg volume is achieved by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
- My Instant Fit Sport: This new, anatomically designed sport liner improves comfort while ensuring a warmer fit. The elastic sides of the Autostretch construction allow for perfect adaptation to your calf.
- Immediate comfort The 100mm last offers secure wrapping of the foot, the Sensifit insert makes it easy to step in, while the elastic sides of the Autostretch liner perfectly adapt to your calf.
- Instant adaptation The morphological cuff is designed to offer a more open position and automatically adapt to the shape of your calf, so you can enjoy more comfort while skiing.
- Uncompromised performance Based on the geometry and volume of one of Salomon’s favorite classics, the S/PRO, this boot doesn't make any compromises on performance.
- Alpine Boot last: 100
- Strap: SENSE 35MM
- Weight: 1700 g
- Flex: 80
- Width: Medium
- Flex from 70 to 90: beginner or occasional skier
- Flex from 90 to 120: skis regularly and has a good ability level
- Flex from 120 to 130: expert skier focused on performance. Or big guys.
- 140 and over: competitive skier
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
Ski boot sizing uses mondo sizing which is measured in centimeters and corresponds exactly to the longest part of your foot. Unlike normal shoes, ski boots need to fit the skier's foot exactly. It is estimated that 75% of skiers choose boots that are two sizes too big!
How do you measure the size of your feet and find your mondo size? It's very simple:
- put a piece of paper against the wall
- put your foot on this piece of paper with your heel against the wall
- flex slightly at the knee and draw round the front of your foot
- do the same with the other foot
- take the longest measurement, this is your mondo size
FINDING THE RIGHT WIDTH
The width of a ski boot is referred to as the 'LAST' (measured across the ball of your foot) which is also the widest part of your foot. You can easily find this measurement by drawing around your foot.
You should choose your ski boot width/last by taking into account the level of precision you need when skiing:
- 92mm: very narrow. For competitors only.
- 96-98mm: narrow. For a narrow foot or a skier looking for precision rather than comfort.
- 100mm: average. Suited to most skiers
- 102mm: for wide feet.
- 104mm: for very wide feet.
Choose a boot that is the right width for you, is comfortable and also gives you control of your skis. If precision is important to you, choose narrower ski boots. Ski boots that are too wide won't support your foot and controlling your skis will be more difficult.
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST