A step up from the S5 we also offer, these skis bridge the gap between beginner and intermediate. They provide great grip in the turns and shock absorbtion on the piste to provide less slap and confident ride to help you hone your technique on the piste.
This ski set is the perfect match for style-conscious women looking for an impeccable balance between effortlessness and performance. Expand your confidence by experiencing unyielding stability even at higher speeds, and enjoy minimizing your effort and fatigue as you carve your way down the slopes in different snow conditions.
TERRAIN: ON PISTE
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
- Piste : 6/6
- Powder : 1/6
- Skier level : 3/6
The Semi Sidewall construction is built to provide you with better edge grip at every turn.
The rocker tip provides optimum balance between terrain absorption and stability, so you can carve through all snow conditions with confidence.
The Woodcore construction reduces vibration and delivers optimum stability on any surface.
CONSTRUCTION: Semi Sandwich
SHAPE PROFILE: Tip Rocker
TIP ROCKER PROFILE: 15 %
TOPSHEET: Glossy in mold structuration, Panther
WAIST WIDTH (WW): 76 - 88
- These skis should be ordered approximately10cm shorter than you.
WHAT ABILITY AM I?
Choose the right ski length for you based on your height and skiing level.
- Min: You have never skied before
- Max: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
- Min: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain
- Max: You link turns with speed control and bring skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs
- Min: You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns. Confident on green and blue runs.
- Max: You use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions including red slopes
- Min: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs
- Max: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST