Specifically designed for women, this boot combines lightness and a perfect fit, so you can carve your way down the slopes with ease.
TERRAIN TYPE: ON PISTE
BOOT FIT: NARROW
Women calf adjuster: The Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options (perimeter +11mm & height +4mm) that adapt to different women's calf morphologies.
Sense amplifier: The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
Seamless liner: This new, anatomically designed, pre-shaped liner without internal or external stitches improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
Power The Coreframe construction and Seamless Liner provide exceptional comfort and more terrain feedback.
Lightweight This boot is designed for more fun and less fatigue, as its extremely light construction minimizes the amount unnecessary energy loss.
Fit The new Custom Shell HD enables quick customization while the Calf Adjuster allows for more fitting options specific to women.
- Alpine Boot last: 98
- Strap: SENSE 35MM
- Weight: 1740 g
- Flex: 80
- Norm: Alpine
- Tech inserts: No
- Tech: Seamless Liner, Alpine Upper
- Width: Narrow
- Flex from 70 to 90: beginner or occasional skier
- Flex from 90 to 120: skis regularly and has a good ability level
- Flex from 120 to 130: expert skier focused on performance. Or big guys.
- 140 and over: competitive skier
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
Ski boot sizing uses mondo sizing which is measured in centimeters and corresponds exactly to the longest part of your foot. Unlike normal shoes, ski boots need to fit the skier's foot exactly. It is estimated that 75% of skiers choose boots that are two sizes too big!
How do you measure the size of your feet and find your mondo size? It's very simple:
- put a piece of paper against the wall
- put your foot on this piece of paper with your heel against the wall
- flex slightly at the knee and draw round the front of your foot
- do the same with the other foot
- take the longest measurement, this is your mondo size
FINDING THE RIGHT WIDTH
The width of a ski boot is referred to as the 'LAST' (measured across the ball of your foot) which is also the widest part of your foot. You can easily find this measurement by drawing around your foot.
You should choose your ski boot width/last by taking into account the level of precision you need when skiing:
- 92mm: very narrow. For competitors only.
- 96-98mm: narrow. For a narrow foot or a skier looking for precision rather than comfort.
- 100mm: average. Suited to most skiers
- 102mm: for wide feet.
- 104mm: for very wide feet.
Choose a boot that is the right width for you, is comfortable and also gives you control of your skis. If precision is important to you, choose narrower ski boots. Ski boots that are too wide won't support your foot and controlling your skis will be more difficult.
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST