Looking to venture a litte further than just the piste? Then these skis will tick all the boxes. Wide enough to provide enough lift for that first venture into powder, these skis will whet your appetite for more. Equally at home on the piste as off, these all round skis provide the lauch pad for those looking to explore more of the mountain.
With a progressive sidecut, and confidence-building stability, the Stance 80 is a quick and reliable ride with just the right amount of power to keep you coming back for more. The Titanal laminate construction grips the snow, while added carbon windows create a smooth flex, and effortless on-snow feel. M10 binding completes the system.
TERRAIN: ALL MOUNTAIN
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE
- Piste : 5/6
- Powder : 2/6
- Skier level : 3/6
- POWER The TI-C frame combines carbon windows and a Titanal laminate to create a damp, confidence-inspiring ski regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
- Maneuverability A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a lightweight
- Poplar wood core. Coupled with carbon, this creates an engaging and agile snow-feel when carving on piste.
- Edge Grip A Titanal laminate underfoot brings a strong edge hold when laying down turns on and off piste.
- CONSTRUCTION: Semi Sandwich
- SHAPE PROFILE: All-Terrain Rocker
- TAIL ROCKER PROFILE: 12 %
- TIPO ROCKER PROFILE: 15 %
- TOPSHEET: Snake
- TECHNOLOGY: Single Ti, WoodCore
- WAIST WIDTH (WW): 76 - 88
- BEGINNER: These skis should be ordered approximately 10cm shorter than you.
- INTERMEDIATE: These skis should be ordered approximately 5cm shorter than you.
WHAT ABILITY AM I?
Choose the right ski length for you based on your height and skiing level.
- Min: You have never skied before
- Max: You can ski in a cautious wedge.
- Min: You can make round turns with confidence on green terrain
- Max: You link turns with speed control and bring skis together parallel at the end of the turn on green and easier blue runs
- Min: You ski mostly parallel but may wedge or step to start the turns. Confident on green and blue runs.
- Max: You use a parallel stance on smooth blue runs and are testing your skills on varied terrain and snow conditions including red slopes
- Min: You ski with controlled parallel turns, maintaining rhythm and speed control on groomed black runs
- Max: You ski with good technique on all terrain and snow conditions, using carved short radius turns
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST