The brand new Sola 10'6 SUP Package not only looks great but packs a lot of performance and quality for the money too. It features a Sola Fusion double layer coating making it tough and durable and is 30% stiffer than standard double layer technology.
- Diamond pattern grip pad: which is machine pressed to ensure the perfect bond and offers both comfort and superior grip.
- Handle: A low profile ergonomic carry handly
- Fins: 2 Moulded fins and 1 removeable fin
- Inflation valve locking anti-twist pushpin valve with a stainless steel Dearing for attachment of your leash
- Reinforced internal rail wrap: a high-pressure laminated seem insures a perfectly airtight and waterproof seal
- Fusion laminated rail wrap: the final seal provides extra compression and increased stiffness
- Dropstitch air chamber: super reinforced drop stitched provides stiffness throughout Sola boards increases yarn density gives high tensile strength which can withstand pressures of 20 psi
- Airtight coating a high tensile coating is fused to drop stitch core
- Inflated 11' SUP: 11' length, 30" Width, 6" Thickness & 275 Litre Volume.
- 20 Max PSI
- User Max 170kg
- Construction Features: carry handle, fin set, inflation valve, diamond skin pad.
- Comes with: Detatchable fin, high pressure pump, 3 piece aluminium telescopic paddle, large robust backpack, leash, valve key, PVC repair patches, operation manual.
- Sola Fusion Technology: Triple layer coating, providing an extra 30% stiffness than the traditional single layer technology.
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST